Our packages focus on keeping you healthy and nourished during pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period with the wisdom of a natural, holistic approach to pregnancy and birth.
Family Centered Cesarean Birth Support:
- Free initial consultation (30 min – 1 hour long)
- Unlimited phone and email support throughout your pregnancy and postpartum period (during my office hours)
- Guidance in creating a birth plan that you can successfully discuss with your primary care providers
- 24/7 On-call support begins from 37 weeks until the birthing process begins
- Two prenatal visits to prepare for a family centered cesarean section and to make a postpartum plan for recovery (1.5-2 hours long)
- Doula attendance at your birth to help with the first 2 hours of birth preparation. I may not be in the delivery/operating room, but can be there possibly in the recovery room with you immediately after while a family member is with your baby. If I can't be with you right away (pending the hospital staff), I can be with you usually approximately 45 minutes after, and can take pictures of baby bonding with your partner or to support younger children. 2-3 hours of immediate postpartum support post cesarean section
- In addition to 3 - 4 postpartum visits for scar and womb healing, support with baby care, nutritive food preparation, breastfeeding support and herbal support for recovery
We can personalize a
gift certificate together
Because the needs of the recipient vary when pricing the services of a doula, it is difficult to say how much to spend on a gift certificate. The most popular gift is for a postpartum doula, with gift packages ranging between $100-$500. A great idea is to call us to learn more about gift package rates, service details and methods to offer and deliver your gift! Call (250)-465-2367 for your free price estimate. Thank you for considering sharing the unforgettable gifts of doula love!